Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm mainly looking for is a friend

Me: funny, adventurous, talkative, curious, shy to begin with but opens up in time, sarcastic, kind, loves dogs but allergic to cats, energetic.

You: patient, sweet, understanding, able to have a conversation, passionate about something, intellegent, considerate, romantic, has goals, fun!

I'm trying to get out and discover more about the city I've spent most of my life in, broadening my horizons, love to travel(Just got back from Europe and it was awesome!), and trying to spend time with my friends and family who are very dear to me.

I think what I'm mainly looking for is a friend first and foremost, someone I can really click with, who I can talk to about anything and everything, someone who is patient and kindhearted, a guy who'll make time to be with me, a sense of humour is great too ;) I would love to have first dp with some guy! He'll have a good head on his shoulders and is hopefully passionate about something. Mutual attraction is important as well, looks aren't everything but unfortunately we know we're all being judged on them.

I'm anything but simple. Best of luck to you!