Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm well rounded...

I consider myself a well-rounded, kind-hearted person. I am extremely goal-oriented and work hard to achieve goals that I set for myself. I am looking to find someone who is down to earth, has a strong work ethic, is family and friend oriented, and is passionate about what they do and who they are. As mentioned in my interests section, I enjoy a variety of activities and would love to find someone who shares some of those interests and of course, can possibly expose me to some new and exciting things! I'm looking for that guy that can relish with me in the good times, and comfort me in the bad times. I work in the Education field, and as a result do not feel comfortable posting my picture. I have pictures. If interested, feel free to drop me an email and I can send some your way. Best of Luck in your Search!

No comments: